6 Things to Consider While Building a Dreamy Bathroom
Kitchens and bedrooms are great for relaxing and winding down with your family; but after a long tiring day at work, there is no better place to be than in a dreamy, luxury bathroom. If you are buying a new home or renovating your existing one, then transforming your bathroom into a relaxing oasis where you can escape from reality, is a must. To get you inspired about your new project, our bathroom renovation experts at DAMCO have compiled a list of stunning design ideas that you may want to consider putting into your new luxury sanctuary:
- Incorporate Vintage Accents – Embracing a few vintage accents like a gilded mirror, a side table or antique sconces can enhance the look and feel of your bathroom. Selecting pieces such as light timbers, slender silhouettes or designer mirrors will reflect light and open-up your bathroom space.
- Set up a Chic Vanity – A dreamy luxury bathroom is much more than a unique shower space or a gorgeous bathtub; it’s a space for personal grooming and relaxation that can showcase your style and class. You can set up an elegant side chair with your vanity, that’s stylish, bold and unique to flash your exquisite taste. Adding a side chair will add sparkle to your bathroom and make getting ready a fun event.
- Bring in Natural Beauty – The best way to instil a cosy and warm effect in your bathroom is by bringing in rustic pieces that feature natural elements like plants, flora, raw-wood stool or a beautiful botanical print. These natural elements can blend in beautifully with other earthy pieces – perfectly complementing their surroundings.
- Install Luxe Walk-in Showers – If you want to achieve a minimalist, calming bathroom style – then a wet room or a walk-in shower is the perfect choice for you. With its spa-like ambience and ability to maximise space, walk-in showers are becoming an increasingly popular alternative for conventional bathrooms. The lack of hurdles will provide a seamless transition from the rest of the bathroom – flaunting a feeling of luxury.
- Installing Wallpaper – Unique wallpapers are the perfect way to show off your personal taste and style, while still adding a dose of fancy to your master bathroom. Be it a geometrical pattern or a simple print, elegant designs can jazz up the glamour quotient while a low-key motif keeps the wall from feeling dull and empty without being too loud.
- Decorate with Gorgeous Lighting & Seating –Adding some unique lighting and beautiful seating can enhance your whole bathroom feel and really show off your style and class. A playful vanity chair can bring some flair to your pampering sessions. While chandeliers, sconces and floor lamps can provide exceptional lighting.
Whatever idea you choose, the classic and stylish combinations will bring effortless style to your bathroom. DAMCO Kitchens is a leading bathroom renovation company in Melbourne that will help you transform your boring, dull bathroom into the dreamy sanctuary you always desired. To get in touch with us for a full-fledged bathroom renovation, call (03) 9855 2310 or email us at email@example.com.