5 Stunning Bathroom Tile Ideas You Can’t Afford to Miss
Your bathroom can be small or big, colourful or subtle, but one thing it always should be is truly relaxing and refreshing. Ultimately, it’s the place where you rejuvenate, escape from the daily stresses and unwind for the day. So, why not design it accurately and thoroughly and with well-thought-out details?
We are here with plenty of bathroom tile ideas to help you get going. Select from timeless, tested and proven subway tiles or more on trend patterns like fish-scale, herringbone or something totally out of the box like a contemporary geometric pattern. Below you will find a few creative tile design ideas to help you create a statement bathroom of your dreams.
- Spruce Up your Bathroom with Quirky Fish-scale Tiles – Fish-scale tiles aka Mermaid tiles add a new dimension and offer a subtle pattern to your bathrooms. So, if you are looking to avoid a standard look and want something exceptional that gives a subtle hint of texture, fish scale tiles are your answer. With so many beautiful colours and styles, these tiles will surely take your bathroom design to the next level.
- Make a Bold Statement with Patterned Tiles – Tiles are now seen as one of the main features of a bathroom, therefore eye-catching, quirky patterned design tiles are becoming a huge hit! Add a feature wall or floor in your bathroom using a mismatch patterned tile combination and create a wow-factor look in your bathroom.
- Create a Visual Effect with Geometric Tiles – If you are willing to take a bold step with your tiles, you can try geometric tiles. They add a unique elegance to your bathroom and can be used with any combination – bright or light, as per your bathroom design in Melbourne. With so many creative prints and design, geometric tiles can be used on an accent wall to create a bold statement or can be used on a large scale (all walls or flooring) to set the tone of the bathroom.
- Simple Elegance with Classic Subway Tiles – Subway tiles are one of the most popular, trusted and durable tiles that homeowners choose for a classic and elegant look. If you want a subtle yet modern look for your bathroom, you should go for these tiles. With a slim and sleek appearance, these tiles add a timeless classic feel to your bathroom. However, if the traditional subway tiles don’t catch your interest, you can go for vertical or a herringbone style pattern to add a new dimension and improve the appearance of your bathroom.
- Add Texture, Pattern and a Touch of Glamour with Honeycomb/ Hexagon Tiles – The easiest way to bring a twist in the tile design is by looking at a different shape, and hexagon pieces fit the mould. With rectangular pattern becoming common in bathrooms as mirrors or faucets, this option feels fresh without being over the top. Use them on both floors and walls or vanities and see how attractive and colourful they make your room look.
Here we have just touched on a few general bathroom tile design ideas, but there are so many more options that can transform the look of your bathroom. Once you have an idea of what style of bathroom you like, or even if you no idea at all, we can help you choose what will work best in your bathroom. At DAMCO Kitchens, we are available to talk and create your dream bathroom and turning your vision into a reality. To know more, you can call us on (03) 9544 0210 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org