Traditional, simple, and appealing – country style kitchens throughout Melbourne have a unique charm that cannot be matched. This theme is not only suitable for rural properties, and an increasing number of inner city homeowners are embracing the rustic warmth of this design.
What’s included in a country style kitchen?
The concept behind a country style kitchen is to create a comfortable living space. This design commonly uses more traditional elements and materials such as timber. The idea is to keep the area as inviting as possible while opening up adjacent spaces in the home.
The design also does the following:
- Incorporates modern and traditional designs, from polished drawer handles to carved benchtop features.
- Use a natural colour palette, from soft woods to warm and off-white shades.
- Brings predominant benchtops to be the focal point of the area.
- Focuses on making the cabinet designs as the main feature of the area.
- Comes with an easy to use workspace, making accessibility a priority.